Sunday 27 May 2007

my fav hi 5.!!! stupid auntie. so extra.
gardenia bread!!ms chay buy for us de breakfast. me and ivy eat until like that.yuhan sqeesing lifen de neh nehso cutee!! mrs kong de baby


in the morning went back to skol. for some chinese thing. ms chay is late!!! i from 8.45 wait until 10.45 den she come.=(
but she not bad la. still got buy breakfast for us. love her!! =)
she wei le us nvr sleep for two days.=(
den while waiting for her.
we saw mrs kong de baby. so cutee!!
den after that me and xf go expo.
go the food fair. bought quite alot of things. haha. veri funny also.
den after that she pei me go my cousin house take disc.
den when back to tampines mall. den go walk walk.
den go back home le.
so tired. got biten by mosquito.=(
but i had a fun day.
gotta go study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty

One day. To Hello Kitty . Before I get attached to someone.